Today, Viewpoint Technologies has released their latest airport; Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, ICAO:KMHT!
Manchester-Boston airport is located 3 miles south of the central business district of Manchester, New Hampshire. The airport lies in two communities, Manchester and Londonerry. Manchester-Boston is the busiest airport in New Hampshire by far and the only one with substantial commercial service. It is also New England’s fourth largest airport by passenger volume behind Boston Logan, Bradley International, and T. F.
Highlights of this scenery include over 100 high-detail custom buildings, unique 4 season texturing, high resolution 4k textures, dynamic lighting support, and much more. A full feature list can, of course, be found below.
This scenery can be purchased from Simmarket for a price of 12.90 euros and is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D v4.
- Over 100 high-detail custom buildings
- Unique 4 season texturing (Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring)
- High-resolution 4096×4096 textures
- Dynamic lighting support (P3D v4)
- Photo-Realistic apron textures
- Ultra-high detail Signature Flight services FBO & Terminal
- Handplaced landclass + autogen
- Surrounding area + landmarks modeled
- Over 4,000 acres of high-quality photo real
- High detail EMAS pad
- Night texturing
- Static aircraft optional
- Surrounding airport area modeled
- Full P3D v4 compatibility
All photoreal satellite imagery is used under a free usage license.