Announced in a Facebook post, developer, Vidan Design has released their anticipated Aalborg (EKYT) scenery for X-Plane 11.
The Danish airport is the third largest in the country. It is a dual-use military and civil airport with regularly scheduled regional and European city flights. Airlines operating out of Aalborg include KLM, Norwegian, Great Dane Airlines, Ryanair and more.
Vidan Design’s rendition of Aalborg features a highly detailed terminal, HD textures created from on-site photography, dynamic apron lighting, ortho, static aircraft and more found in the features list below.
You can grab a hold of Vidan Design’s Aalborg for X-Plane 11 over at simMarket for a price of €15.96 (Excl. VAT). Is ESP more your style? You can grab a hold of Vidan Design’s Aalborg for FSX and Prepar3D also over at simMarket for a price of €17.56 (Excl. VAT).
- Highly detailed rendition of Aalborg Airport (EKYT, AAL) and Aalborg Air Base (Flyvestation Aalborg)
- Highly detailed airport terminal
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- Dynamic apron lightning (requires X-Plane Visual Effects set to High (HDR))
- Custom modelled ground support vehicles
- Orthophoto scenery
- High quality modelled airport buildings
- Static airplanes featuring types unique to the airport
- Custom modelled vegetation, grass, trees