Vidan Design has just released Aalborg X for FSX and Prepar3D v4. The Danish airport is one of the largest in the country with frequent flights to a range of European destinations including Barcelona, London and the Foare Islands (perfect for the newly announced MK-Studios version).
As per the usual high standards of Vidan Design, the airport includes many HD textures throughout, high quality airport buildings for both the civil and military sides of the airport and associated aircraft. To help with immersion, expect to see many animated ground vehicles, including civil and military. If you’re worried all these eye-candy features will hamper your PC, the developers have included a scenery configurator so everyone can edit to their desire.
You can buy the product now direct from the Vidan Design’s store for €23.95 and is compatible with both FSX and P3Dv4 in a single package. It will be made available via SimMarket and Aerosoft stores shortly.
- Highly detailed rendition of Aalborg Airport, EKYT and Aalborg Air Base (Flyvestation Aalborg)
- Highly detailed airport terminal
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- Custom modelled ground support vehicles
- Hand-edited ground textures at 30cm/pixel resolution
- High quality modelled airport buildings
- High quality modelled civilian and military static airplanes featuring types unique to the airport
- Animated ground support vehicles
- Animated military vehicles
- Custom modelled vegetation, grass, trees
- Hand placed autogen
- Designed to blend seamlessly with ORBX Global Base
- Scenery Configurator