VFlyteAir Simulations Inc have recently released their Ikarus C42C ultralight aircraft for X-Plane 11. The Ikarus C42C is a light-sport ultralight aircraft powered by an 80hp (or 100hp) Rotax 912(s) engine, with a range of up to 432 miles.
VFlyteAir’s rendition of the aircraft is full of features and looks to be a fun little aircraft for the simmer looking to enjoy the fun of VFR flying again:
- VR compatible
- Two panels available: Basic trainer/ Full panel with glass display
- Accurate flight model
- Translucent fabric-covered wings and empennage
- FMOD sounds
- Fully animated high-resolution model with PBR throughout
- Interactive walk-around
- User-customisable onboard charts
- Pop-out panels
- Realistic BRS parachute
- Kneeboard for selecting a plethora of options
- 14 liveries included
- Much more…
VFlyeAir’s Ikarus C42C is available on simmarket for €28.98 and is for X-Plane 11 only.