Verticalsim has released their Tampa International Airport (KTPA) for X-Plane 11. After been put on hold for a while, development on the scenery had resumed in late 2019. The scenery features high resolution PBR textures, HDR lighting, custom autogen and handplaced dedicated 3D objects. The scenery also features a rendering of Downtown Tampa. It is compatible with VStates Florida and Orbx TrueEarth Florida. The scenery requires the freeware SAM plugin for jetways animation. The scenery is compatible with X-Plane 11 with the Vulkan API.
The Tampa Airport handled around 22.5 Million passengers in 2019. The main carriers in Tampa are Southwest Airlines, Delta and American Airlines. The Airport also has international links to Germany, Switzerland and various other North and South American countries.
The Verticalsim Tampa International Airport is available for $26.99 on the Verticalsim Store.
- 2020 Airport layout
- High-resolution textures taken with high-res cameras
- Surrounding Autogen Hand Placed
- High Resolution PBR Ground Textures
- Sam Custom High detailed jetways (specific per airline and airside)
- Compatibility with VStates Florida and ORBX True Earth Florida
- Freeware Downtown Tampa optional
- Animated car traffic, monorails, SkyConnect (using groundTraffic plugin)
- Thousands of handplaced tree types (palms, oaks, spruce, etc.)
- Baked Ambient Occlusion
- Animated Ground Traffic Vehicles
- Taxi Networks and OPS File for World Traffic 3 and Traffic Global
- 3D Airport Vehicles
- Custom Mesh
- Easy Installation
- Highly Optimized
- 3D Grass
- High-res 0.5ft/Color Graded Satellite Imagery
- HDR Lighting