Developer, Vertical Sim has released an update for their popular Providence – T. F. Green Intl. Airport (KPVD) add-on for X-Plane.
Version 3.2 of KPVD brings along some big additions and fixes such as improved lighting accuracy, improved WT3 compatibility, new trees, new runway textures, new concrete textures and more which you can find in the full changelog at the end of this article.
You can grab a hold of Vertical Sim’s Providence – T. F. Green Intl. Airport (KPVD) over on the X-Plane.org store for a price of $17.00 (Excl. VAT). It is compatible with only X-Plane 11.
- Reduced terminal light size to more accurate falloff
- Fixed ortho imagery
- New buildings
- Fixed compatibility with modified “lights.txt”
- Fixed green fabric wall
- Fixed WT3 Routes
- Fixed trees
- Sizing of baggage carts
- Terminal night lighting
- Fixed airport boundary floating issue
- Removed static feeder plane since WT3 has them now
- Garage LIT textures
- New trees
- New runway textures
- New revamped traffic using Ground traffic plugin by Marginal
- More vehicles (shuttles, buses, trucks)
- New lights on hangars and UPS building
- New concrete textures
- Fixed exclusions
- Fixed missing baseball field lights
- Added rock monument