Abdullah Almuntassir of Ultra Weather XP has taken to the product’s Facebook group, to announce that development has officially begun for Ultra Weather XP version 2.6.2. He mentions in his post that the new version will focus on fixing the reported issues from the community, and it will enhance the weather plugin even more.
Almuntassir mentions that this will be a free update for all users of version 2.6+. Many new enhancements and fixes were brought on the table by the developer during the post, and the comprehensive list includes:
- Fix the remaining issue with reported weather that not presented correctly as reported in METAR
- Enhance the “Dynamic Clouds Coloring.”
- Enhance the “Dynamic Sky Coloring”
- Fix “Clouds Terrain Blend”
- Enhance the Cirrus Clouds textures.
- Enhance the “Dynamic Water Waves”
- Enhance the “Dynamic Light Haze”
- Enhance the “Dynamic Mie Scattering”
- Enhance the “Dynamic Raleigh Scattering”
- Enhance the “Simulate Volumetric Clouds”
- Fix the hard edge of clouds in low visibility while using “Increase Cloud Distance”
- Fix the remaining clouds popping in and out.
- Enhance Flying through clouds effect.
- Adjust the whole cloud sizes to gain more FPS.
- Enhance the shadows.
Furthermore, the developer goes on to say that these are issues already addressed, but the community should always speak up on things they believe should be seen.
“Please if you want from us to fix anything or enhance anything, comment your issue down below, and will do our best for you.”
To stay in the know with Ultra Weather XP, the update or want to give a suggestion to the developers, you can visit their Facebook group.
You can pick up Ultra Weather XP from the X-Plane.org store for $35.00 USD.