Over on their website Turbulent Designs have announced that their upcoming scenery for Idaho Falls (KIDA) has hit beta stage. The scenery was announced quite some time ago last year, and it seems its now finally getting close to release. According to their post a release date will be announced soon. With this announcement came an impressive feature list as well as some really nice screenshots which you can find below.
• Accurate representation of KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport
• 11.7km2 coverage area including the Falls
• High quality modelled buildings and POI
• Option of High Definition textures and Low Definition textures for quality or performance
• Animated SODE jetways and automated seasonal textures
• Real Flora
• High Definition ground poly
• Baked ambient occlusion and lighting
• High detail custom “Autogen”
• Support for FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4
• Optional Dynamic lighting (P3D v4)
• Optional Lightmaps (FSX)
• Turbulent Designs clutter library
Furthermore, they announced that all their sceneries are now updated for Prepar3d V4. Updates include SODE features, Prepar3d V4 dynamic lighting and more. Make sure to check the details and obtain the new installers from here.