TropicalSim has released São Jorge airport, located on the island of São Jorge. This is an island located in the Portugese Azores, in the very middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. São Jorge airport is a small airport that only offers connections to Lajes Field and João Paulo II airport, both also located in the Azores.
TropicalSim‘s scenery comes with photorealistic scenery surrounding the airport, dynamic lighting (limited to P3Dv4), optional 3d lighting and grass, and has been created using the native FSX and P3D scenery to optimise performance depending on which version/platform you use.
The scenery is available right now from SimMarket for €16. For owners of the previous versions of this scenery, there is an option to upgrade for €8.
- Highly detailed São Jorge Airport / LPSJ
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- 3-Arc terrain mesh
- Coastline remade for the whole island
- Custom landclass and roads
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv4 (via native custom ground)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1 & P3Dv4