You may remember TropicalSim’s Rio De Janerio which was released back in 2012. At the time, the scenery was pretty good, allowing people to fly into one of the most vibrant cities in the world. These days, the scenery is a little dated.
However, TropicalSim have just released a brand new version of the same airport, updating it in-line with today’s performance standards, P3D compliant and of course, up to date with the way the airport currently looks.
You can buy it now from SimMarket now for around 23EUR (including vat). However, if you have purchased any of TropicalSim’s other Rio scenery packs, then you’ll be able to use the 14EUR upgrade price.
- Highly detailed Rio de Janeiro Galeão – Antônio Carlos Jobim Intl’ Airport / SBGL
- New South Pier featuring 26 extra jet bridges
- Optional SODE animated Jetways
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on Prepar3d scenery
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the Prepar3d version for best performance
Hopefully we’ll have a review coming soon, showcasing off the work TropicalSim have done!
And just in time for the Olympics!