If you fancy taking a trip to the Caribbean this week in Microsoft Flight Simulator, TropicalSim is giving you a chance to stop at Antigua’s V.C Bird International Airport (TAPA). The airport on the island country usually sees regular traffic from various neighbouring islands, the UK and North America thanks to operators such as Virgin Atlantic, Caribbean Airlines and United Airlines.
The airport product features full night lighting, animated jetways and also native use of various types of modelling to bring the airport to life. Furthermore, TropicalSim has ensured that the airport integrates seamlessly with the default scenery.
You can buy a copy of TropicalSim V.C. Bird International Airport (TAPA) from simMarket for €14.50 (excluding tax). If you own the 2017 release of the airport on FSX/P3D, then you can upgrade for €9.90 (excluding tax).
- Highly detailed rendition of VC Bird International Airport / TAPA located on the island of Antigua
- Full night illumination
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Functional animated jetway
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models