TropicalSim has just released their latest scenery, Curaçao 2017. This scenery not only updates the original scenery released 2013 but also brings compatibility for P3D v4.
Just like Antigua 2017, if you have owned the previous version of this TropicalSim product, then a special upgrade price is available of EUR 9.60. A very reasonable price for those that have previously owned the scenery.
This update brings a whole new array of features including the new departures hall, P3D v4 dynamic lighting and SODE jetway compatibility. The whole list of features will be left below.
It’s nice to see yet another developer bringing their sceneries forward into P3D v4 and we hope to see more 2017 versions of TropicalSim’s sceneries coming soon.
The full feature list:
- Highly detailed rendition of Hato International Airport / TNCC located on the island of Curaçao
- Terminal expansion construction as of today
- New departures hall
- New external stores
- Temporary connection from new to old terminal whilst construction is in progress
- Curaçao island coastline remade, with roads and landclass (vector scenery)
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Full night illumination
- Baked textures with ambient occlusion
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v2/v3/v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv2/v3/v4 (via native custom ground)
- Stock animated cars on highway and airport adjacent roads for FSX and Prepar3d versions
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4