Just in time for Christmas, TropicalSim has released the busiest airport in the Azores, Ponta Delgada (LPPD) 2019 Airport for FSX and Prepar3D.
Ponta Delgada LPPD (João Paulo II Airport) is situated on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores. The airport has recently become a base for Ryanair back in 2015 meaning there is plenty of routes to plan out into Europe. Other airlines that operate in and out of here include SATA Air Açores, Azores Airlines, TAP, Delta Airlines and more.
TropicalSim’s rendition of Ponta Delgada features a photo scenery based surrounding, night textures, custom landclass, custom roads, a re-made coastal line and more which can be found in the features list below.
You can grab a hold of Ponta Delgada (LPPD) 2019 Airport over on simMarket for a price of €18.00 (Excl. VAT). It is compatible with FSX/SE and Prepar3D v1-4.
- Highly detailed Ponta Delgada Airport / LPPD.
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen.
- 3-Arc terrain mesh.
- Coastline remade for the whole island.
- Custom landclass and roads.
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery.
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery.
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance.
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance.
- Animated traffic using custom models for FS9, animated traffic using stock FSX vehicles for FSX.