TropicalSim has released Horta Airport (LPHR) for FSX, P3D and also FS9 (for those that still use it). Located in the Azores, Horta Airport serves only a handful of airports with two different airlines; Azores Airlines and SATA Air Açores.
The airport has been designed with photoscenery surrounding the airport, full lighting and night illumination, as well as 3D grass and a coastline made specific for the product. P3Dv4 users will also get to enjoy native ground textures using some of the techniques only found in that sim.
TropicalSim’s Horta Airport (LPHR) is now available from simMarket for €16.00.
- Highly detailed Horta Airport / LPHR
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- 3-Arc terrain mesh
- Coastline remade for the whole island
- Custom landclass and roads
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv4 (via native custom ground)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1 & P3Dv4