A small update for the TorqueSim BN-2 Island was released, bringing it to version 1.1.1. The new update adds a couple of improvements but focuses primarily on bug fixing.
The two improvements include a door open/close to the menu bar and also a change to the textures for some of the gauges to 2K to bring it in line with other textures. As for bug fixes, there was some amendments to thee cruise fuel flow charts, a fix to the door latch animation and also a change to prevent artefacting on the prop governors.
To update the aircraft, you will need to redownload the installer from the store and then run it again.
The TorqueSim BN-2 Islander for X-Plane 11 can be purchased from X-Aviation for $34.95 USD.
You can read more on their blog post.
Improvements / New Features:
- [IS-367] – Add door open/close to menu bar
- [IS-372] – Rebake gauges_LIT.png in 2k to match ALB textures
- [IS-364] – Typo in the cruise fuel flow charts, first row: 23.5 should be 33.5
- [IS-365] – Possible texture or UV artifact on the prop governors
- [IS-366] – Roll index markings on AI
- [IS-368] – 3D modelled bolts on nose fairing missing on one side only.
- [IS-369] – Door latch animation linked to AviTab
- [IS-370] – Glareshield 3d extends beyond fuselage
- [IS-371] – Carb heat keybinding gives different result than mouse manipulator
- [IS-373] – NAV flag texture mapping bug