TorqueSim has announced the release of the first update for their sporty Pocket Rocket aircraft for X-Plane 11.
Following a successful release back in March, this latest patch adds new features and includes tweaks to the aircraft’s external modelling along with inevitable bug fixes.
What we know from the changelog is that the FMOD sound engine has now been revamped to give users better sounds throughout. Regarding the aircraft model itself, a lot of attention to detail has been added and improved. Firstly the propeller and disc have been tweaked to look even better than its previous version. PBR effects have also been refreshed and improved along with additional 3D and texture touchups.
Regarding the bug fixes, the G1000 MFD buttons sticking issue has now been fixed along with the KG totaliser problems which are now resolved.
The full changelog can be found below.
The Pocket Rocket is available for a price of $44.95 from X-Aviation
- FEATURE: FMOD revamped to sound even better!
- FEATURE: New “Mustang” livery included
- FEATURE: Optimizations throughout to improve performance
- BUG FIX: VR graphical artefacts should no longer appear with synthetic vision
- BUG FIX: Strobe spill on fuselage addressed
- BUG FIX: Sharp seams on glareshield addressed
- BUG FIX: Missing oxygen gauge glass added
- BUG FIX: G1000 MFD buttons getting stuck addressed
- BUG FIX: G1000 KG totalizer issues fixed
- TWEAK: Prop animation and disk tweaked to appear better
- TWEAK: Bushing added to tailwheel variant main gear
- TWEAK: PBR retouched
- TWEAK: Particle effects adjusted
- TWEAK: Additional 3D and texture touchups
- TWEAK: Inertial separator annunciator added