TorqueSim has released its highly anticipated Pocket Rocket product for X-Plane 11. The Pocket Rocket is a rare aircraft in the real world but is an extremely fun one to fly.
TorqueSim’s Pocket Rocket simulates this exciting aircraft to a great level. Some of the stand-out features of this product include a fully modelled G1000, a highly detailed 3D model with 4K PBR texturing and two variants – one with retractable landing gear and one without. You can find the full feature list for this aircraft at the bottom of the article.
The Pocket Rocket is available for a price of $44.95 from X-Aviation – this seems a decent price for what looks to be an extremely well-simulated rendition of the Pocket Rocket.
This is TorqueSim’s first product as one company and if the quality of this product is replicated in their other upcoming aircraft such as the famous ‘Draco’ then we can expect some more excellent products coming to X-Plane in the not too distant future.
• Retractable Tricycle Gear Variant and Fixed Tailwheel Variants
• Highly detailed 3D model
• Full PBR 4K Texturing
• Custom Systems, including:
• Fully custom electrical system
• Custom engine start system
• Custom fuel manager
• Custom lighting
• Customized G1000 with:
• Custom Engine parameter sidebars
• Custom annunciators
• Integrated checklists
• Synthetic Vision – licensed from HotStart
• Custom G5 Backup Attitude Indicator (PFD only)
• Custom Tail Number config utility
• High-fidelity FMOD sound pack
• Maintenance and Failure simulation
• Custom Load Manager
• Persistent systems
• Fully custom C++ Plugin using the X-Plane SDK
• Includes 11 liveries, a Blank Livery & Paint-kit