The talented developers from CanadaSim have finally released their much anticipated Toronto VFR X scenery for FSX and P3D.
Toronto VFR X covers the Greater Toronto Area, along with all of its major VFR landmarks such as the Greater Toronto Area, the Harbourfront and Billy Bishop Toronto City Center Airport (ICAO code : CYTZ).
You can pick it up over at SimMarket for roughly 18eur (including 20% tax).
In the mean time, check out the feature set!
- Rendition of the Greater Toronto Aera (GTA) including Toronto Islands in Aerial Imagery
- Perfectly Detailed rendition of Toronto Billy Bishop Airport (CYTZ)
- Photoreal Static aircraft’s with Tail numbers according the reality
- Taxiways numbers and AFCAD as real as it gets, made in accordance with the CFS (Canadian Flight Supplement)
- Numerous Landmarks including Downtown Toronto and its skyline, Harbourfront, Toronto Islands and its numerous marinas,
- Toronto General Hospital with its helipad
- Numerous Docks for Amphibious operations around Toronto (Chart included)
- Photoreal Ground Asphalt Textures in HD
- Hand placed Autogen to Match Aerial Imagery
- Product Meant to evolve and be upgraded ! More Heliports and landmarks to be added in Future updates !
- FPS Friendly scenery, developed on low-end computer to maximise performance, as well as alternate BGLs files included for specific performances
- Compatible with P3D v3, Flight Simulator X: Acceleration and Flight Simulator X : Steam Edition