Highly renowned XPL aircraft developer ToLiss has quietly updated their Airbus A321 Series product for Xplane, bringing the highly regarded addon now up to Version 1.2.1.
While mainly concerned with the addressing and fixing of bugs, the update is also set to provide users with a couple of new features introduced to the developers’ A321 product line. Among said new features are the addition of both an AP TCAS and AP soft go-around mode for the recently released A321 Neo expansion pack, the addition of A321 Neo specific cockpit changes, and the addition of minimum and 100 above callouts for BARO/MDA minima.
The update also improves the PW engine dual cooling mode, a feature peculiar to the A321 Neo PW engine configuration, the deflection of the nosewheel while using Better Pushback, and the LEAP engine dry cranking sequence. Additionally, numerous 3D model fixes to the airframe have been pushed out through this update as well.
As always, the exhaustive changelog can be found either at the bottom of this piece or at the ToLiss A321 Xplane store product page linked here.
- Oil quantity now decreases when the engine is running and increases when engine is stopped and all the oil accumulates in the sump
- Crew oxygen is now consumed if you breath through the oxygen mask
- Added AP TCAS mode for the A321 NEO
- Added Soft Go Around mode for the A321 NEO
- NEO specific cockpit changes: DDRMI disappears and ECON FLOW switch is replaced by Pack Flow switch, if a NEO engine is selected
- Aircraft registration is now in a separate object (selcal.obj) with separate texture to easily adapt the registration to custom liveries
- Added Minimum and 100 above callouts for MDA/Baro minima
- PW Dual Cooling: The engine start will now only resume once both engines finished the cooling cycle
- A321 NEO will deflect ailerons up with ground spoilers independent of the Florence Kit setting.
- Rollout mode will now only disengage once you leave the runway
- Availability of ENG data on SD page depends on FADEC for NEO engines (on CEO engines, these pass directly through SDAC, on NEO they pass through FADEC)
- Aural alert volume does not reset to full on its own anymore
- Added dry cranking sequence to LEAP engines
- Nosewheel animation deflects correctly now when using Better Pushback
- Unless in SRS mode, managed speed target cannot be less than green dot/s-speed or f-speed anymore even if there are flight plan constraints requesting less
- 3d model fixes
- Reduced crackling sound on NEO engines, improved whale and external startup sound for the PWG engines
- Windshield wiper volume now blends with cockpit sounds slider as it should