Aircraft developer ToLiss has released a brand new update for the A319 on X-Plane 11. The officially licensed aircraft will first see a name change from ToLiss 319 to Airbus A319 by ToLiss. Some of the larger changes between version 1.3.1 and version 1.3.2 will include a large reduction in CPU and GPU workload, which will help users with performance. Furthermore, there have been changes with the texturing and 3D work, batter startup now includes a delay on the battery charge limiters and also the MCDU has a small predefined delay for realism.
In addition, there have been a range of bug fixes, including a crash with the FMS when changing SIDs, fixed the behaviour when pulling the SPD knob after selecting the desired target speed and also making sure that the trim air valves to not swap positions anymore.
If you haven’t picked it up already, the ToLiss A319 is available on X-Plane.org store for $69. We reviewed it over a year ago and it still holds strong as a good aircraft for X-Plane users wanting to simulate an Airbus aircraft.
Chages from build 1006 (V1.3.1) to build 1010 (V1.3.2)
Major new features:
- Change product name from ToLiss 319 to Airbus A319 by ToLiss as we are now officially licensed (affects manuals)
- A Large reduction in CPU and GPU workload caused by the ToLiss systems plugin.
Minor new features:
- Texture, Lighting and 3d rework from Matthew and Totedemac
- OHP integrated lights are now depending on individual busses, depending on the respective electrical supply. (Try doing the annunciator test on batteries only!)
- Battery startup now includes the delay that it takes the Battery Charge Limiters to connect the batteries
- You can now choose to save popup positions from one flight to the next.
- MCDU does not react instantly to clicks anymore but has a small predefined delay.
- Added GPWS faults to the failure scenario options
- Added tire smoke on touch down, engine smoke during start on very cold days, and fire on crash to the particle effects
- Fine-tuned engine heat blur particle effect
- Cockpit lighting adaptation
- TCAS now works as it should with online flying clients. (Tested with xivap and xsquawkbox)
- Removed VFE indication on PFD above 20000ft
- Fixed a FMS crash when changing SIDs
- Fixed the flashing behaviour of the QNH/Std indication in the PFD if the selection matches the selected FCU altitude
- Fixed the default camera position to not be in the seats head rest
- Improved descent behaviour for descents starting before the T/D
- Fixed behaviour when pulling the SPD knob AFTER selecting the desired target speed.
- If you turn off the PFD, the PFD image swaps automatically to the ND correctly now.
- Trim Air Valves do not swap positions anymore and temperature changes are more gradual.
- Added correction for DME offsets on ILS DMEs.