TOGA Projects has released Envshade SP1 for Prepar3D. The program is now more flexibile, as users can now customize several important features of the product like HDR contrast, clouds brightness, clouds shadows opacity, water saturation and more. SP1 also brings more customization and additional adjustments as well. The most notable of these enhancements is brand new cloud fog blending: fog will now dynamically brighten or darken according to flying conditions. Envshade also brightens the fog in real time as you get closer to its ceiling and above, which also produces a reflection of the sun on the water particles of the cloud layer.
- Shaders optimizations
- Adjust default value
- Automatic clouds fog blending added
- Customizable HDR contrast
- Customizable night bloom level
- Customizable night darkness
- Customizable cloud brightness during night and day with smooth transition
- much more here!
You can purchase Envshade on simMarket for 5.60 Euros