Owners of TOGA Projects’ Envshade can now download a new free update for their product. The update is already available to download through the Envupdater and soon from simMarket. The new update changes various files which fixes issues for AMD graphic card owners as well as changes to the night lighting in Prepar3D v5.1 and above.
The new update will fix HDR issues for those who are using AMD graphic cards and also fix the red terrain lighting at night. There has also been some fixes for night lighting for cities, but nothing specific was mentioned. TOGA Projects also said that this update will prepare the product for future updates which will make Envshade more customisable in the future.
In the statement shared by TOGA Projects, product updates for Prepar3D v4.0 – v4.3 will be discontinued as well as updates specifically for Prepar3D v5.0. However, updates will continue to be provided for those who use Prepar3D v4.4+ and also Prepar3D v5.1+. Users who require support for any simulator will remain for those who need it.
As mentioned, the update can be acquired now from Envupdater or simMarket. If you don’t own Envshade, it’s readily available to buy from simMarket for €5.60 (plus tax).
- P3Dv5 HDR issue for AMD GPU owners fixed
- P3Dv5.1 & above red terrain lighting at night fixed
- P3Dv4.4+ & v5 night lighting reworked for more realistic cities
- Updated for future customization options addition
- End of features updates for P3Dv4.0 up to v4.3.
- P3Dv4.4 and versions above will be kept updated
- End of features updates for P3Dv5.0.
- P3Dv5.1 and versions above will be kept updated