Lee County (0VG) from The Airport Guys has been released.
Lee County airport (0VG) is located just outside Jonesville, Virginia which is nestled in the South Western corner of the state of Virginia. Statistics from 2012 show nearly 6000 aircraft passing through the small airport. Being sized the way it is, it is a general aviation airport which means the majority of aircraft that pass through here are single or twin engine propeller driven aircraft. Small jets and helicopters also tend to pass through the airport but with a runway of only 5000 feet (1524 metres) it makes it a challenge to make any large private jets, such as a Gulfstream to land or take off at this airport.
The Airport Guys have a 9 part airport series known as the Blue Ridge General Aviation Series and Lee County marks the second addition to this 9 part series. The first airport being Twin County airport (HLX)
- Fully native support for Flight Simulator X (including Steam Edition), Prepar3D v3.4, and Prepar3D v4
- Utilizes Sim Object Display Engine (SODE) for controlled display of various items
- Crisp HD Textures (2048 x 2048) utilized for all structures in vicinity of airport and ground poly
- High-Resolution P3D-Native Ground Poly
- Updated Instrument Approaches
- Volumetric Grass
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Vehicles and Static Aicraft in collaboration with HangarCeroUno
If you have the need for slow speed, and love flying GA aircraft, this airport is ideal. It is available on The Airport Guys’ website for all versions of FSX and P3D version 3.4 and version 4 for a very humble $5.00.