TFDi Design has pushed out version 126.96.36.199 via the community opt-in beta. This is the “test” bed for the upcoming release of version 1.1, which is due in just a couple of days.
Bringing an overhauled external model and a minor bug fix in preparation for 717 day on Tuesday and the release of version 1.1.
The main change of this update is obviously the new external model, and boy oh boy did it have some major rework done. Included in this rework is significant amount of detail such as rivets, seams, and dirt to exterior textures, new landing gear complete with a new gear bay and tire textures, wingflex, cabin lights on the exterior model, and fan blade blur. The full changelog of the update can be found below. Do note that all repaints prior to the new model will be incompatible and only a white livery has been provided for this beta release. It was stated that more liveries, along with the paintkit, will be available on or before 7/17.
That was all for now, but 717 day is but 2 days away so we’ll surely be hearing lots more about the 717 leading up to then. Stay tuned for the full release of v1.1, including the aircraft’s exit of open beta. A few previews of the new model can be found below!
- [ADDED] Significant amounts of detail (rivets, seams, dirt, labels, etc.) to exterior textures
- [ADDED] New landing gear, landing gear bay, and tire textures
- [ADDED] Wingflex
- [ADDED] 3D nose ridges
- [ADDED] Various chrome surfaces where applicable
- [ADDED] Ribbed effect on relevant exterior surfaces
- [ADDED] Cabin lights on exterior model
- [ADDED] Fan blade blur states
- [ADDED] Additional details to the GAU and GPU ports
- [ADDED] Various missing static wicks
- [FIXED] Incorrect pilot size on exterior model
- [FIXED] A night lighting issue on the cargo smoke test button
- [FIXED] A night lighting issue on the battery switch
- [FIXED] Incorrect beacon light shape
- [FIXED] Another issue that could cause a black rectangle over certain ND elements
- [CHANGED] Optimized external model
- [CHANGED] Various materials for better light and reflection response
- [CHANGED] Remodeled wing and fixed various associated bugs
- [CHANGED] Remapped aircraft for easier painting*