TFDi posted an immediate to-do list for fixes and updates to their newly released 717. The quickness and attention to details in their support of the 717 has been fantastic!
The listed improvements and fixes are as follows…
For the first major update, the following show stoppers are on the list:
- Blue screens of death/nvwgf2um CTD
- Low performance for some users
- Various CTDs regarding SID/STAR selection
- Shared cockpit connectivity/disconnection
Once those are resolved, we will address the following systems-related issues first:
- FADEC response time/over-spool
- Autothrottle response/authority
- Horrendous autoland/localizer performance
Good work TFDi, we’re all looking forward to it!