Scenery developer Technobrain has released a new scenery package which covers the region of Tokyo, in Japan, with photo scenery based off of Satellite imagery.
Tokyo, one of the most populated cities in the world, features a range of iconic buildings, varied landscapes and architecture, which makes for some scenic flight simulation views. Technobrain has designed this FS-Addon package based on imagery taken by the Advanced Land Observing Satellite “DAICHI” (ALOS) and has a range of 120km within the simulator. The scenery package has a resolution of 2.38m per pc in each region as well as seasonal and nighttime texture support.
Technobrain’s Photo Scenery Tokyo Japan is compatible with FSX and P3Dv2 – v4, and also works with Orbx Global and other airport add-ons.
- Photo textures based on satellite image taken by the Advanced Land Observing Satellite “DAICHI” (ALOS)
- 120 km across in the NWSE directions along the approach route of RJTT (Haneda) airport
- Resolution as high as LOD14 (2.38 m / pix) in every region
- Supports seasonal and seasonal change (summer, winter, and nighttime) * 1
- Automatically created objects have been prepared for every region
- The borderlines between the country class textures naturally adjusted
- Compatible with the product known as: “Tokyo Intl Airport2” * 2
- Version for FSX / FSX SE / P3Dv2 / P3Dv3 / P3Dv4
- Functionality verified: Orbx FTX Global BASE Pack ver.1.40 * 3
- Much more …..