Bergamo is one of Ryanair’s many bases meaning that there is a vast amount of routes available to fly within Europe. As Bergamo is an important cargo hub, there are also European cargo routes in and out of Bergamo with DHL and UPS which leave you with a variety of routes to last year round.
Bergamo Professional has many features to impress such as the latest ground layout, 50 cm/px aerial imagery with seasonal variations covering 35 km² along with hand-placed autogen, SODE compatibility, heavy performance optimisation and much more which you can view on the features list below.
You can grab a hold of Tailstrike Designs’ Bergamo Professional over at the Aerosoft Online Shop for a price of €23.95 (Excl. VAT). Bergamo Professional is compatible with only Prepar3D v4.3 and is fully compatible with Orbx FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC Europe.
If you already own Bergamo X for FSX and P3D v1 & 2 you can get Bergamo Professional at a special upgrade price of €19.16 (*Incl. VAT).
- Bergamo airport with all the buildings and service facilities, major buildings around the airport are included.
- Latest ground layout with rain effect during rainy conditions.
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with seasonal variations covering 35 km² with hand placed autogen.
- Detailed animated CTRL-J jetways (SODE version available as an optional .zip file).
- Functional safe gates working with AES technology (a configuration file is available for GSX users).
- Partially prerendered shadows and night maps.
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport.
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1809).
- Extended configuration tool.
- Working windsocks based on wind strength and direction.
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine.
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology.
- Dynamic lighting.
- Optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions.