MFSG has released Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (WMSA) formerly known as Subang International/Kuala Lumpur International Airport for P3D and FSX.
Located in Subang, Petaling District, Selangor, Malaysia, the airport served as Kuala Lumpur’s main airport from 1965 to 1998, before it was replaced by Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang. Plans to convert the airport into a low-cost carrier hub were axed, and the airport has since been repurposed to serve general aviation and turboprop domestic and international flights. In 1996 the airport was renamed after Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Al-Haj (Salahuddin of Selangor), the eleventh Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia and eight Sultan of Selangor.
The airport currently serves as the hub for both Firefly and Malindo Air, and the airport also serves DHL in a cargo capacity.
The airport can be purchased from simMarket for $17.45 USD.
- Highly detailed Subang Airport
- Subang Photoreal Terrain
- Autogen trees only over photoreal terrain
- Airport Groundpoly
- Shah Alam landmarks
- FS2004 / FSX / P3D version compatible with default scenery (tested)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Not tested with FTX/ORBX addon and other addons
- Static vehicle and aircraft
- Dynamic Lighting P3Dv4 (optional)