Stay Level Avionix (SLAVX) has released their brand new model, which supports Virtual-Fly’s Yoko the Yoke and their TQ6+ Throttle (both we have reviewed). SLAVX Model 11 builds on the success of the previous avionics panels and takes into account feedback from the community.
The SLAVX 11 model is a home avionics panel, which enables you to insert your RealSimGear G1000 products into realistic positions, along with various other hardware components such as the Virtual-Fly yoke and also the Logitech flight panel switch. In the video above, you can find John talking you through the various components and how it works with various bits of equipment.
Full Product Details
▪ Orders: Accepting Now
▪ Production: 1st of each Month
▪ Shipping: 15th of each Month
▪ Dimensions: 35.5″ x 9.5″ x 12.75″ (L x W x H)
▪ Weight (Panel Only): 15lbs
▪ Weight (With Avionics): 29lbs
Components Designed For
▪ 2x RealSimGear G1000 Bezels
▪ 1x RealSimGear G1000 Radio Panel
▪ 1x Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke
▪ 1x Virtual-Fly TQ6+ Throttle
▪ 1x Logitech Pro Flight Switch Panel