New developer on the X-Plane market, StarSim has released their first scenery, the Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB). The scenery takes advantage of all PBR modeling and sits on a high resolution ortho image. All buildings are modeled in details. The scenery has custom animated jetways, detailed ground handling with animated workers and blends well in the surrounding environment.
Located in Wisconsin, the Green Bay Airport is a regional airport that sees mostly general aviation traffic, but yet welcomes service from American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Frontier and United, serving around 660.000 passengers in 2019.
The StarSim Austin Graubel Green Bay Airport is available on Simmarket for €13.99
- Accurate 3d models of all buildings at the airport
- High resolution with ambiance occlusion baked textures
- Detailed PBR
- High resolution orthoimagery
- Custom modeled and animated (AutoGate) Jetways
- Detailed ground handling objects including animated workers
- High quality vegetation
- Night lightning
- Custom ground textures