Chinese developper StarAtlas has released on X-Plane 10 and 11 their Hefei Xinqiao International Airport (ZSOF). The scenery is a very detailed rendition with all terminals accurately modeled (with interiors), trees, parking lots, various signs inside and outside the terminal. The airside also sees detailed ground markings, a lot of ground clutter and vehicles, SAM jetways. The scenery sits on a dedicated orthoimage for the environnement and 4K ground textures for ramps and taxiways.
Since the provided screenshots are unfortunately not the best quality, customers can watch a nice promotion video posted on Youtube to grab a better idea of the scenery.
The Hefei Xinqiao International Airport was opened in 2013. It serves the city of Hefei which is the capital of the Anhui Province, in the central east China. The airport currently has a single 3,400m long runway, and has welcomed more than 11 million passengers in 2018. It serves mostly a domestic market, with most chinese airlines serving the airport. There are however numerous international destinations from Hefei, mostly to Thailand and Russia.
The StarAtlas Hefei Xinqiao scenery is available on Simmarket for €16.66.
- 4K Ground Texture
- Animated jetways (SAM needed)
- Animated Hangar Doors (SAM needed)
- Vehicles with Chinese characteristic
- Orthoimage with commercial license
- Customized vegetation
- Highly accurate taxiway guidance sign
- Customized dynamic lighting
- Animated airport ground traffic
- Compatible with Gateway Scenery
- Compatible with X-Plane 10
- Detailed terminal includes internal structure
- Excellent night effect