Following on from a range of previews, Stairport Sceneries has released shadeX for X-Plane 11. The product was initially designed as a tool for taking screenshots, the developers felt that the effects would be useful for users in X-Plane 11 in general.
The utility product features the ability for users to change colour settings such as the contrast and gamma, whilst also applying various effects like sepia and other depth of field effects. You can cycle through a variety of presets or save anything you’ve set up for easy access through the user interface.
To see the product in action, a selection of videos were shared. The first of which is below.
You can buy Stairport Sceneries shadeX now for X-Plane 11 from the Aerosoft store for €12.56 (excluding tax).
- Color settings: Change contrast, lift, gamma, gain, temperature and saturation
- Effects: Apply sepia, film grain, vignette and sharpening effects
- Depth of Field: Highlight/blur specific areas automatically or by full manual control
- Field of View: Set close up or wide-angle views
- Presets: Select from various presets or save your own color/effect setting
- User Interface: A modern and user-friendly menu with quick access to all functions + advanced settings with full control for experts
- Multi-Language: The plugin is available in English, German, Spanish, French (based on the X-Plane language selection)
- Manual: Written manual available for all languages + video tutorial covering all features in English