Developer Soarfly Concepts has released Bembridge HD for both FSX and P3D. The airport, which lost its license by the CAA, is a relatively dormant airport as of today. However, developer Soarfly Conepts has rebuilt the scenery to be compatible with their Sandown scenery and also improve elements from the first version.
The airport features HD ground imagery and details, as well as high polygon buildings and full density grass effects. There are other hand-placed details such as railings, benches and signage throughout the airport.
- Multi Material textures used on all buildings.
- HD ground image.
- HD Ground detailing.
- Full use of the SFC library.
- High poly and full density grass (may effect frames)
- Optional terrain mesh.
- Many static vehicles.
- Hand placed details such as railings and benches.
- Refined AFCAD for optimised AI.