In a small update on the Aerosoft forum, developer Hans Hartmann has given a small update on the current status (or rather to-do list) of the Aerosoft CRJ. I quote:
The current to do list looks like this:
– HGS parts need to be repositioned and resized because we made a change in the model (HGS wasn’t correctly aligned and too small).
– VNAV calculation update is being worked on (should be finished very soon)
– DIR/INTC page needs to be adapted to other changes in the FMS
– FIX INFO page needs to be completed
– EICAS messages need to be changed from one sorted list to four unsorted ones.
– Heading bug behaviour when it’s out of the visible range
– A couple of flight director issues (including one that causes the aircraft to bank just a little too much… )
– EGPWS terrain warnings need to be fixed
– Load/save FMS status with flights
– REX WXR support (AS16 is already included)
– The usual bunch of assorted bugs
– New sound package
He also states that he is still planning on getting this plane done and released in 2016, but that he’d rather push it back to 2017 if there are issues and bugs left to be fixed.