Courtesy of the X-Aviation forums, Maxx-XP has announced that SkyMaxx Pro v4.8 has been released for X-Plane. The update will be available to download through an update e-mail or through redownloading the file through the X-Aviation account page.
- New choices for cirrus, overcast, and cumulus cloud textures
- New user interface for choosing cloud textures
- Suppress towering storm clouds above 40 degrees latitude
- Fix cloud and terrain blending when using Real Weather Connector while only ground fog is present
- Fix fog/in-cloud effects in X-Plane 10
- Improve accuracy of cloud altitudes
- and more