Skyline Simulations recently released their Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International airport scenery for X-Plane.
The scenery covers the KCVG airport, which serves 62 destinations and is the fastest growing cargo-handling airport in the US, being a global hub for both Amazon Air and DHL Aviation. The scenery has been expertly re-imagined, making use of many of X-Plane 11’s mechanics:
- Custom 3D jetways and ground traffic
- UHD custom textures
- Custom mesh with accurate runway slope
- PBR materials with ground reflections
- Custom 3D grass and other vegetation
- Custom HDR lighting from billboards and terminal/ parking area spill lights
- Ultra high-res orthophotos
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate WorldTraffic3 routes
The scenery is available from Skyline Simulations’s store for $29.90, for X-Plane 11.