Developer Skyline Simulations has released Toronto Pearson International Airport (CYTZ) for Prepar3D V4, Prepar3D V3 and FSX. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, as the name implies, is located right in the heart of the city. This is the perfect airport for Dash-8 aircraft and great views across the city. Only a handful of airlines visit the airport including Air Canada Express and FlyGTA Airlines.
The airport will feature PBR materials throughout the airport being applied to buildings and the ground. Furthermore, the product will feature animated cars, seasonal variation and 3D grass throughout. In addition, over 120km2 will be covered, blending in with Orbx Global Base colours and a resolution of 25cm/px within the airport area itself. Please note that PBR, 3D grass and dynamic lighting are for the P3Dv4 version only.
You can buy Skyline Simulations Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (CYTZ) right now directly from their store for $24.40. Next week, the product will be available via simMarket and Aerosoft.
- PBR Features on Prepar3D V4
- 120 sqkm of Orthophoto coverge with correct blend of ORBX Global Base Colors
- Highly density of Autogen buildings and Trees on all areas
- Seaons and heavy winter include
- 25cm/px photoreal resolution inside of the airport
- Animate parkings cars inside of the airport
- Toronto skyscraper buildings included (with PBR)
- High density of 3D Grass (Prepar3D V4 Only)
- Dynamic Lighting (Prepar3D V4 Only)