Developer Skyline Simulations has announced their intentions on releasing Samos for both X-Plane 11 and Prepar3D. Dubbed as one of the most challenging approaches in the world, Samos is also a beautiful destination in the Greek islands.
The team are looking to make a detailed rendition of the airport as well as the nearby surroundings to a high quality. It will include ultra HD textures, 3D modelling, PBR texture work as well as custom placed 3D objects and more.
The first few renders were shared on Facebook from the team. In the same announcement thread, the team also celebrated passing 2,000 likes on Facebook and as such, are doing a small giveaway of their products to 3 lucky winners. Just sign up to their newsletter for your chance to win.
The full feature list is below, but no further details were shared at this time.
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials
- Animated Marshallers
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and all the surrounding area
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate area using original local photos and OSM data!
- Custom Hotels, high resolution Buildings
- Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Ground Traffic