Sky Simulations has updated their MD-11 to version 2.2, which makes it compatible with Prepar3D V5. The most visible addition is the PBR modeling while the virtual cockpit has received a fair share of work with several bug corrections and a overhauled systems logic. However, the FMC remains based of the easyFMC by Eric Marciano, which uses the default simulator database. The developer also added an Aircraft Manager. The bug fixes and improvements have also been rolled back to FSX and the previous versions of P3D.
You will find a few pictures and the changelog below. The Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 is avaible on Simmarket for €41.99.
- PBR textures
- FMC vertical navigation management and upgrade
- Aircraft manager
- Upgraded MCP for use with the new FMC vertical navigation
- Fixed : autobrake knob
- Fixed : battery drain
- Improved knobs for better handling
- Fixed : steering handle animation
- Fixed : standardized fuel readings
- Fixed : engines off sounds