SimWings has released their highly anticipated Madrid Professional scenery. Madrid has, for a long time, been missing from our simulators however it has now returned with a solid looking rendition of the airport.
Madrid Professional can be purchased from the Aerosoft store for a price of €33.23 or €26.36 if you have previously owned Mega Airport Madrid. Being a professional product, it should be noted that this scenery is only compatible with P3D v4.
This scenery comes with various features which include accurately modelled and textured buildings, aerial imagery of the airport and surrounding area and SODE jetways. The entire feature list can be found below.
- Mega Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models, (Ctrl-J), SODE jetways as a free download option
- Docking systems at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly prerendered shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings
- Scenery and aerial image are georeferenced to ensure best possible compatibility with other add-ons
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes and approach procedures; can be toggled between North and South approach in the config menu
- Advanced config toll
- Simple installation: no changes to default configurations necessary
Special P3D v4 Features:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic lights (can be turned off per area via config tool)
- Ground layout incl. detailed aerial image following P3D V4 SDK
- Optimised runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions