A Pilot’s Life by developer Sim Bit World has been updated to version 1.2.3. The update focuses on the ‘current contract’ page, which generates a neat PDF page whenever you accept a new contract. Furthermore, there is a new feature which will also generate PDF documents of past jobs.
The update has also fixed a bug with X-Plane pilots gaining ratings, modified some airline fleets and routes, as well as adding limits to job applications in a realistic manner.
If you’re unsure what A Pilot’s Life is, here’s what the developer describes the product as: “A PILOT’S LIFE add-on for FSX/P3D simulates a commercial pilot career, taking you from the first steps of a junior first officer employed at a local small company, to a senior captain at a world renowned airline. In the beginning you will be offered a job at an airline and you will generate your schedule.”
Now that update 1.2.3 is available for A Pilot’s Life, focus will now begin on the ‘Shop’ page, which is where the hard-earned virtual money can be spent.
You can buy the product via SimMarket for €16.75 (Excl. VAT), and you’ll have access to a range of manuals, support areas and of course, the career simulation itself.
Our video producer, Shane (Ausflightsimmer), put together a great little video giving you a first look at Sim Bit World’s ‘A Pilot’s Life’.
Full Change Log 1.2.3:
- Corrected XP gain for pilot rating
- Added “CURRENT CONTRACT” page
- Added “YOUR RESUME” page
- Added some missing airlines
- Modified some airline fleets
- Modified some airline routes
- Modified airline list columns
- Limited the job application to 5 at a time
- Limited the job application to 7 days since last job
- Added confirmation message when accepting offer
- Added the ability to resize secondary windows
- Updated manual (REV 1.7)
Source: Developer email