Sierrasim Simulation has released José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport (SEGU) for Prepar3D v4 and v5. This is the second biggest airport in Ecuador and handles over 3.7 million passengers per year. Destinations to Madrid, New York and Amsterdam frequent the airport regularly.
The airport features photo-realistic ground textures, PBR textures and various autogen updates around the airport. It also functions with SODE jetways and objects, 3D grass and also dynamic lighting.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Emblematic buildings of the Guayaquil City
- PBR texture
- Real Autogen Update
- Airport Objects
- Optimized for good performance
- SODE Jetways and objects
- Compatibility with: Orbx, GSX, Vector, Open LC South America, FreemeshX
- 3D grass
- Taxi 3D ligths
- Dynamic lighting
- Military and Cargo buildings