Over at the X-Plane Forum, ShortFinal Design has announced Munich Airport (EDDM) for X-Plane 11 along with a feature list and several eye-catching WIP previews that display the 3D terminal interiors and overall attention to detail.
A high-quality rendition of Munich Airport is something that many X-Plane simmers have been longing. Being the major hub that it is, with over 100 operating airlines and over 220 destinations, it is a common spot for most simmers.
Details regarding an expected release date or price point have not been provided.
- 3D interiors for all terminals and large hangars, animated 3D people.
- Accurately modeled terminals with full PBR materials.
- Custom highly detailed jetways with AutoGate support.
- Custom animated airport vehicles, cars, and trains (using GroundTraffic).
- High-resolution orthographic imagery for the entire airport area (30cm/px).
- High-resolution ground textures with PBR materials.
- Complete taxi routes and airport flows, World Traffic 3 compatible.
- Randomly spawned static aircraft with accurate gate assignments.
- Custom Mesh and fully modeled taxiway bridges, optional Ortho4XP patch file.