X-Plane 11 users who own Short Final Design’s Munich Airport (EDDM) can update their product to version 1.1. The new update is freely available to all current customers and can be downloaded from X-Plane.org. The new update adds SAM Season compatibility, improved runway textures and also the new construction sites at terminal 1.
This extensive update also brings with it new custom centerline lights and also custom inset blue edge lights further enhancing the airport. In addition, the update also updates the GroundTraffic plugin for X-Plane 11.50, updated the layout for apron 5 and 13, along with improving the mesh resolution and jetway texturing. Finally, several of the airport vehicles are updated now with new PBR models making them even more realistic than before.
As mentioned, the airport can be picked up from the X-Plane.org store for free and users will need to re-download the product. If you don’t already own Munich Airport (EDDM) for X-Plane 11, you can buy it for $26.95 from X-Plane.org.
- Added construction site at T1 and updated taxiway layout
- Added custom centerline lights for blue/orange taxi lines
- Added custom inset blue edge lights
- Added SAM Seasons compability, added fall and mild winter versions
- Added some missing buildings around the airport
- Improved runway textures
- Improved taxiway lines
- Improved vegetation textures
- Updated GroundTraffic plugin for X-Plane 11.50 (Metal/Vulkan)
- Updated layout of apron 5 and 13 (East of T2)
- Updated mesh: more resolution, drainage ditches, fixed lighting issues
- Updated jetway textures with new o2 advertisements
- Updated several airport vehicles with new PBR models