Short Final Design (also known as MisterX6) has released a brand new freeware project for the X-Plane community. As an early Christmas present to the community, Japan Pro features high quality autogen for the entire country, as well as enhanced renditions of both Tokyo and Naha (Okinawa). The freeware includes all of the features you would expect from a premium product including night lighting, high resolution textures and PBR texturing.
Further to the cities themselves, MisterX6 has created a living environment with accurate highway signs, dynamic cars, trucks and trains and houses / buildings fit for Japan’s wide-range of architecture types.
- Completely new set of high quality autogen buildings
- Baked ambient occlusion
- Night textures
- PBR materials
- Complete autogen tiles
- High resolution ground textures
- Details like cars, trees and fences
- Different kinds of houses, large apartments and industries
- Enhanced cities
- Naha: cruise terminal, cargo harbor, photoreal scenery
- Tokyo: Skytree, Tokyo Tower, harbor
- Highway signs
- Cars and trucks (dynamic and static)
- Shinkansen (bullet train)