Developer Short Final Design has released their anticipated new scenery, Munich Airport (EDDM) for X-Plane 11. The airport is one of the biggest in Europe with a huge number of airlines flying in and out daily. Having been in development for a little while, the airport packs a range of features for X-Plane users.
Short Final Design has included a range of accurate models, buildings and aircraft throughout the scenery. Also included is HDR night lighting, high-resolution photo scenery, and ground textures throughout. Keeping in line with the realism, Short Final Design has included a range of animated airport vehicles, custom animated jetways as well as making sure it is WorldTraffic 3 and X-Life compatible.
You can buy Short Final Design’s Munich Airport (EDDM) is available on the X-Plane.org store for $26.95 (Excl. VAT).
Ultra-High Definition Airport
- Accurate models for all buildings with baked ambient occlusion
- Dynamic reflections on objects and ground textures
- Custom high-resolution ground textures
- HDR night lighting
- High resolution photo scenery (30cm/px)
- Randomly placed static aircraft can be toggled off in the X-Plane settings
- Animated airport vehicles (using GroundTraffic by Jonathan Harris)
- Custom animated jetways and DGS (using the SAM plugin)
- Taxi network and gate assignments
- WorldTraffic 3 and X-Life ready
- Summer and winter version
- Weather effects on the ground for rain and snow