SceneryTR Design is back with another scenery: Ankara Esenboğa Airport (LTAC). This airport serves the capital city of Turkey, Ankara. The airport is the 4th largest airport in Turkey in terms of total passenger traffic, after Ataturk Airport, Antalya Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport. The airport mainly serves airlines based in the Middle-East with a large number of destinations in these countries, and only has a limited number of destinations in Europe, which are mostly provided by Turkish Airlines and SunExpress. The airport serves as a hub for Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet.
SceneryTR Design, in cooperation with developer Aeromesh, has put two years of development into this scenery. The airport has been modelled to very high detail, comes with SODE animated jetways and dynamic lights and custom photorealistic scenery. There are also custom made airport vehicles and static objects and aircraft. Furthermore, the scenery features a number of effects such as animated runway guard lights, smoke effects, rain effects, animated (SODE) windsock, animated radars and more. A full feature list can be found at the end of this scenery.
Ankara Esenboğa Airport is available right now on SimMarket for €15, and is compatible with FSX or Prepar3D v2 and higher. SceneryTR Design also has several other airports available on their website, many of them freeware, which might be worth checking out.
Thanks to Ned for the tip.
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport and its surroundings
- Custom photoreal scenery ( 50cm/pixel resolution ), with seasonal variations
- Photorealistic high resolution textures on airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom high resolution ground textures and detailed markings
- SODE animated jetways
- 3D Taxiway signs
- Custom airport vehicles and numerous custom static objects and static aircraft
- Volumetric grass
- Hand placed autogen
- Custom surrounding buildings
- Various effects, i.e. animated runway guard lights, smoke effects in winter, wet/puddle effects during rain, SODE windsock, animated radars, reflections on windows, bump maps and custom environment map (FSX)
- Ambient occlusion (texture baking) and custom night textures on all buildings
- Dynamic Lights (Prepar3D V4)
- Compatible with ORBX FTX Global and openLC EU
- As a Bonus, Ankara Anıtkabir mausoleum is also included in the scenery