Over on their Facebook page, SamScene3D has announced that they’ve released their Singapore City Wow add-on for Prepar3D.
Singapore City Wow is a detailed rendition of the whole of Singapore made up of orthographic imagery, autogen, custom vegetation, buildings and mesh. Special attention has been paid to bringing the city centre to life within the sim with stunning details and accurately placed landmarks throughout.
Singapore City Wow features over 1,000 custom made buildings, over 10,000 autogen buildings, beautiful landmarks, Imaginesim Singapore compatibility and more which can be viewed in the features list at the end of this article.
You can grab a hold of SamScene3D’s Singapore City Wow over at their website for a price of €20.00 (Excl. VAT) exclusively for Prepar3D v3 and 4.
- A rendition of the whole Singapore with a detailed city centre area including Sentosa island in aerial imagery
- Numerous landmarks including downtown Singapore and its skyline, Harbourfront
- Almost 1,000 custom-made buildings including museums, hotels, churches, shopping malls, banks, parks, bridges, Ferris wheel, etc.
- Over 10,000 autogen buildings
- Over 1,000 Singapore custom apartment buildings
- Mesh over the city centre of Singapore
- Animated moving cable cars in Sentosa Island
- Static ships and ferries have been added to the coastal shoreline of Singapore
- Ships with light beam at night time
- Added many buildings and hangars including EXPO area near the runway 2L of Changi airport (tested with Imaginesim WSSS)
- Beautiful night effects
- FPS friendly due to LOD technique
- Compatible with Imaginesim Singapore (WSSS)