Scenery developer SamScene3D is known for releasing high-quality scenes of cities for P3D and FSX. Shanghai City is the developer’s very first release for MSFS.
Situated in China’s central coast, Shanghai city stands tall with unique high rises covering the horizon. Shanghai boasts an approximate population of 24 million. The city is considered to be the most populous urban area in China.
The scenery covers the central part of the city with over 200 custom made buildings. As you fly down the Huangpu river leading you to the city center, you will reach an area called The Bund. This area viewed from the river shows the densely populated iconic buildings of old and new. The preview images depict a densely populated city center with fantastic night lighting as well as PBR effects on the buildings. The default buildings within the city blend well with the custom made buildings. This effect appears as if the default buildings are part of the addon scenery.
This scenery will provide hours of exploration during daylight or nighttime. Enjoy Shanghai City Times.
You can purchase Shanghai City Times for $12.95 USD. Future updates for the scenery will be free of charge.
- Over 200 custom iconic buildings and apartments
- Many famous museums, buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks in the Shanghai city center area
- Beautiful and detailed bund area with old-style buildings
- Few bridges across the river
- Buildings with PBR material
- Beautiful night effect
- Fixed MSFS default Pearl tower size and added night effect
- Free update in the future