Following on from recent cityscape releases, including that of Hong Kong and Shanghai, scenery developer SamScene3D has released their latest cityscape scenery package, this time covering both the city and the international airport of Macao.
Most well known for being the Las Vegas of the Far East, the Macau Special Administrative Region is considered one of the most densely populated regions on the planet. It sits on the Pearl River Delta, bordering the South China Sea. While initially a sparse territory, today, Macau and its surrounding area have become a major resort city and, surprisingly, boast a gambling industry seven times larger than Las Vegas.
The main port of entry to the Macau Special Administrative Region is Macau International Airport (VMMC), located on the eastern end of Taipa Island. It was initially put into service in 1995 while the region still was under Portuguese administration. One distinctive feature of the airport is its runway, which was constructed on a strip of reclaimed land next to Taipa island and which is connected to the main terminal apron via two causeways, making for an exciting taxi-in and-out.
Well-known scenery developer SamScene3D has now brought an accurate and immersive rendition of this iconic gambling city to MSFS. The developer indicates that the scenery package comes included with many notable features, including the precise placement of well over 100 custom-created 3D buildings and city structures, the extensive use of PBR textures, new unique bridge and casino night effects, as well as a detailed and immersive replication of Macau International Airport (VMMC), to name but just a few.
SamScene3D’s Macau scenery package is now available for purchase from SamScene3D’s official website and will set you back $16.95. The amount may vary depending upon your region of purchase.
- Over 100 custom iconic buildings and apartments
- Many 3D models of casinos, buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks in Macau
- Macau major bridges with night effects
- All buildings with PBR material
- Beautiful night effects of casino resorts
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge with custom buildings
- Macau cotai-strip casinos include: The Venetian, The Parisian, The Londoner, City of Dream, The Lisboa, Galaxy resort, The Wynn Palace, etc
- Detailed replication of Macau International airport (VMMC) with terminal, tower, jetways, hangars, etc